During this shut stay at home time i have been listening to/rereading books and finding a few new ones once i wanted something fresh to listen too. Audible is a wonderful thing to offer plans where you get one or more credits each month that are equal to one book at full price.This isn’t paid for or anything i fluffing love this, my gosh do i love it, i reccomned it to any and all who ask me. I have recently gotten into historical, magical and mythology mood in the last month or so, it may be a bit eclectic. Lets get to it!
- Wicca Book of spells by Lisa Chamberlain
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic by Ben Davis, Pottermore Publishing
- The History of the Medieval World by Susan Wise Bauer
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K Rowling
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Great Mythologies of the World by Grant L. Voth, The Great Courses, Julius H. Bailey, Kathryn McClymond, Robert Andre LaFleur
Paperback and Others
- In Death by J.D Robb
- Homers The Iliad
- Meant to be by Melody Grace
- Falling for you by Leeanna Morgan
- Stories from Greek Mythology by James Wood, Thomas Nelson & Sons
- Elephants Can Remember by Agatha Christie
Lately with packing I have been listening to Agatha Christie novels (youtube) and episodes of the Hercule Poirot tv series. They greatly entertained me getting ready for my move (this Friday, very excited), It’s highly recommend them should you want to have something to think about while doing something you may find mundane.